Since 2012, the Greens have been running a campaign to stop the WestConnex toll road.
- Forced the government to release documents related to the WestConnex Business Case
- Exposed the uncertainty and hypocrisy of the government in building WestConnex
- Generated successful motions and local government activity against the WestConnex toll road in councils across the inner west
- Produced a package of campaign materials for activists to use in opposing the motorway
- Collected thousands of signatures in opposition to the toll road’s construction
- Organised and attended community events in Ashfield, Leichhardt, Haberfield, Rockdale, St Peters, Alexandria, and elsewhere.